4 minute read
If you have not already considered a VoIP phone system for your practice, now is the time to start thinking about making the move. If you are using traditional analogue telephony (ISDN), the switch off date for the BT network is getting closer, meaning it is no longer a question of if you move, but when you move.
For those of you who have already adopted VoIP for their communications may have initially done so as they wanted to take advantage of the cost savings against ISDN, but soon realise that VoIP comes with a host of other benefits. Here are our top five reasons to acquire a VoIP phone system for your dental practice.
1. Agility: A cloud based or VoIP system can do wonders for your responsiveness and productivity. Features like IVR and time of day routing can help your employees be more responsive and give your callers a better experience as they are not kept waiting and get through to the right person straight away.
2. Flexibility: With a traditional phone system you often pay for unused lines and capacity. One of the biggest advantage of an Internet based system is the ability to scale up with ease as you grow.
3. Streamlining and simplicity: Having a hosted phone system means you won’t need bulky equipment onsite. You will immediately save on installation and hardware costs, and as the Service Provider looks after the system on their network, they manage the upkeep and are responsible for ensuring maximum efficiency.
4. Mobility: With VoIP your system and phone numbers follow you if you move. More importantly you can access the system from anywhere with reliable Internet, meaning you and your remote workers are connected wherever you are.
5. Future Readiness: Technology is constantly evolving and the world of telecommunications is no exception. VoIP will continue to evolve, but the great thing about services that reside in the cloud is that your system is automatically enabled for upgrades. You enjoy the latest version or release with minimal disruption, and you are not left with an obsolete piece of equipment to write off and get rid of.
If you would like help bringing VOIP services to your business, speak to a member of our team on 01489 290 001. You can also drop us an email.
This post was brought to you by Baldeep on 25 Sep 2021.
Small businesses are often left behind by IT companies as the aim is to work with the larger businesses. Baldeep started the company knowing that IT doesn't have to be your frustration. Provide great solutions at small business budgets is helping companies in Hampshire to focus on their goals without the burden of IT overheads or downtime.
Baldeep continued developing his skillset and has multiple accreditations to his name including his degree, Microsoft Certifications, ITIL and VMware Data Center Virtualization Certification. He is always learning to move IT forward for your business.
Want to keep your IT on track? With the Birak Bulletin gain access to case studies, video guides and news digests to help you gain 10 minutes a day. Claim the offer here
Still not sure? We will give you a free IT diagnosis. You change your mind any time. Your details will not be shared with any third party.
Would you like a Free IT Audit (worth £150). Claim above using the code WEB28 and we will come to your Hampshire office. This offer expires on 28th January.
Here are some recent posts from the team. If you have a post you would like added, please drop us an email.